CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2006

From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:29:40 -0600

Hi, Christian

What you need is methyl cellulose.  You can get it from Carolina
Biological Supply (800-334-5551), cat#875181 if you want 30 ml.

Best regards,
Barbara

Microscopy/Microscopy Education
313 S Jupiter Rd, Suite 100
Allen, TX 75002
P: 972-954-8011
W: www.MicroscopyEducation.com

P. S.
Need a good general reference or light microscopy text for the Spring
semester? Call us today to learn more about "Optimizing LIght
Microscopy".  Copies still available through MME... even for
class-room lots ... and we give quantity discounts. Call Ken Piel at
(972)954-8011.