CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2009

From:
Beat Ludin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:56:15 +0200
Our chambers have originally been developed for work with volatile
anesthetics and are made of stainless steel and glass. Two Viton
O-rings (can be replace by silicone, if you like) are used to seal
the chamber but the exposed surface is minimized, so even if the
Viton or silicone should only be partially compatible with your
solvents, the chamber should still work fine. You can even coat the
O-rings with PTFE, if required. The perfusion in-/outlets are made of
steel too, and interface directly to PTFE tubing.

This is another shameless commercial plug, of course :-)

Beat