CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2008

From:
Chris Calling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:26:47 -0400

Andor Technology is continuing to expand it's microscopy systems group and
is currently looking to hire two product support/field service engineers. These
positions (one based at our Connecticut office and one in California) will have
the following responsibilities:

> assist in meeting the team objectives by providing through pre and post
sales support
> demonstrating and installing equipment to facilitate sales,
> responding to technical queries from customers, staff and distributors,
> the general support and training of customers and staff,
> and facilitating the efficient handling of customer returns and demonstration
stock

Andor offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a
highly challenging and rewarding work environment. If interested, please
contact Lynette Maffei at [log in to unmask], or call 860.290.9211 x209.