CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2003

From:
Jason Goh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:07:02 +0000

Thanks for all the information...  Much appreciated!

Regards,
Jason

Dr Jason Goh
School of Electrical & Electronic Eng.
University of Nottingham
TEL:  +44 (0) 115 951 5556
FAX:  +44 (0) 115 951 5616

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/18/03 11:41am >>>

Dear Janson,

The virtual state in the 2P absorption is not so spectrally defined. For
  FITC you can have a good signal starting at 790 nm. The absorption
spectrum dependents a lot with the fluorofore and its much more wide
than 1P.

Here you can find some 2P absorption spectra

http://microscopy.bio-rad.com/products/multiphoton/Radiance2100MP/mpspectra.htm

All the best,
Nuno Moreno

--