CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2008

From:
"S. Brunet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:44:28 -0600

Hi!

Use something intended for vacuum!  Glass or metal will probably do, but what
kind of chemicals might be drawn into the flask?  Water can freeze at low
pressure and collect.  Make sure that the pump oil can be changed safely!

Regards,
Sophie
Sophie M. K. Brunet, Ph. D.
Research Officer
Optical Spectroscopy, Laser Systems and Applications
Chemistry 112 sessional lecturer
306-966-1719 (office)   306-966-1702 (fax)
Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Centre
University of Saskatchewan
Thorvaldson Bldg.
110 Science Place