EMIG-LIST Archives

April 2009

EMIG-LIST@LISTS.UMN.EDU

Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 06:48:00 -0500
This year, EMIG has partnered with the Cardiovascular Disease Interest Group
to present a 12 Lead ECG and Step 1 board review. Attached is a tentative
schedule for the night. I had a chance to read the reviews of the event for
the past 2 years. People thought it was a really useful night even though it is
long.  Many people wrote that they learned more about 12 lead ECG
interpretation from this event than from their Cardio class in the fall. We hope
you join us.
~Dan Falvey