CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2000

From:
Danny Baranes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:25:26 -0500
Dear Kevin, 1.2.00

We have two problems with the filter wheel:

1. The green and the red filters are not of the right BF that we need.
There is a hugh bleeding through from the red to the green. Please send me
the specifications of the wavelengths of these filters and I will check and
write you the specifications I need. I would like these filters to be
replaced. In order not to damage the filters we are not going to use them
any more.

2. We had problems with swithcing filters through the computer. It is
working manually but when we switch to the software we can only intitalize
filter number 1 but we can not move to the other filters. We made sure that
we click on 1 in the manual control before we switch to the software
control so this is not the problem. Could you call me or Elia regarding
that and guide us?

Thanks

Danny
Danny Baranes, Ph.D.