CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2000

From:
Susanna Castel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:55:44 +0100
Dear Susan, wich protocol do you use for immunofluorescence in paraffin sections? Do
you have autofluorescence in your sections? Are you using the correct antibodies?

Also you can try brighter secondaries as Alexa Dyes. They work very well in tissues
if you have some residual fluorescence...

Susanna Castel

En/Na "Garfield, Susan (NCI)" ha escrit: