CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2000

From:
"RAHBARI, RAMIN" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 13:59:30 -0500
It was my understanding the new software is for the SP version, the K scam
version of the hardware, and soon to be back engineered for the TCS.  I am
very happy with my technical assistance and if my rep. suggested waiting, I
would.  Keep in mind that w/o the software running the confocal, all you
have is an isolated fluorescent microscope sitting next to some black boxes.

I find solace in 100% functionality while waiting.

Ramin Rahbari
PARKE-DAVIS Pharmaceutical Research
Worldwide Preclinical Safety
2800 Plymouth Road