CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2000

From:
John Runions <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 08:59:14 +0100
Dear Aryeh,

You don't mention what microscope you are using and it could matter based on the
optical system and what is in focus, for example, between eyepieces and
objectives.  I have had problems with dirt on the glass at the bottom of the
eyepiece tubes.  If the eyepieces are ever removed when setting the condenser
diaphragm for Kohler illumination, dirt might get in.  Have you investigated
internal, "exposed" surfaces?  Cheers, John.

--
C. John Runions, Ph. D.
Department of Plant Sciences

email [log in to unmask]