CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2000

From:
Keith Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:04:22 +0200
Our computer department installed a network card on our PC
running the Zeiss lsm410 workstation. Now we are unable to get the
system up and running. I suspect that it is probably some interrupt,
IRQ compatibility problem. Unfortunately the system still runs on
Win 3.11

I've removed all the network drivers, but the problem still remains.

The lsm hardware does initialise upon starting up the PC. The
matrox imaging boards pass the diagnostics. Any ideas / possible
solutions?

Your input and help would be MUCH appreciated.

Thanks
Keith Williams

********************************
Keith Williams