CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2000

Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:01:14 -0300
We are able to "successfully"  install Windows 95 on the LSM410, but Win95
can't start properly, the only way to make the computer starts up is
selecting the safe model of Win95. So, Win95 doesn't work on our LSM410.  I
had two computer pros came in and tried to solve the problem without any
luck. Any idea? Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Ping