CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2000

From:
Vijay Shiva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:35:28 -0500
Dear confocalists

Want another help? I ahve a zeiss LSM 510. I want to export the saved
picture from hard disc to zip file so that my hard disc is not filled up.
Could you tell me how to go about it.

Further, now I am getting a messge, "pingPong" in error message file and I
am not able to scan. I suspect that I need to remove some of the files. Or
could there be another problem?

Shall ever remain grateful for this help.

Regards, Shiva