CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2001

From:
Empix Imaging <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:07:05 -0500
Dear Milton:
Hamamatsu Corporation has a mixed Xenon Mercury gas bulb which, in most cases
can directly replace Hg bulbs for most microscope lamp socket power supply
systems. The voltage and amperage draw is slightly different than the standard
Hg bulbs. Dimensionally it is almost the same except for a slightly larger glass
plasma area. We have done direct replacements many times for Ca++ installations.

The Hamamatsu Corporation part number is: L2422-01

Their info is:
Hamamatsu Corporation
360 Foothill Road,
BRIDGEWATER, N.J.
08807-0910

Phone  908-231-0960  Fax 908-231-0852

Note: The above division is different than Hamamatsu Photonic Systems (cameras)
but the same company.
--
Sincerely
Kevin Coonan