CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2001

From:
Susana Castel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 08:30:38 +0100
Dave, you can "open" your txt files without problems with excel. Is not automatic but it works well.
When Open a file with Excel choose the option "all archives" then a dialogue will appear. Follow the
instructions (text, delimited in columns, separator is a space) and the you will have a sheet with
your numbers where you can operate. It only works for some parts of the quantification (charts),
because the resume is not in the same "columns-format"
In the new SP systems quantification is not well resolved. Don't try to export as txt roughness
results or other results of surface analysis software: the system blocks completely.

Regards,

Susanna

En/Na Lloyd Donaldson ha escrit: