CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2001

From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:31:54 -0700
Why is he using a mounting medium which dries?  It seems as though it
is introducing an additional and unnecessary variable.  How is one to
know whether it dries completely to the same extent everywhere?  If
not, one will expect to have a variation in the refractive index from
one place to another.
Carol Heckman