CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2002

Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 14:40:16 -0600

Wow.  No obj heater?  Our deltavision/bioptechs combination won't work
without it (keep cells alive, stable focus, etc).  (it's on a zeiss if that
matters)...

my 2 cents,

Michael A. Mancini, Ph.D.
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Baylor College of Medicine
Houston, TX  77030
713 798 8952
713 798 8005 (fax)