CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

From:
Jim Haley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 14:34:42 -0500

Ron,

We have a system for low light applications that will allow you to
capture up to 23 frames per second in real time to a hard drive at
640*512 resolution from our digital camera.  Higher frame rates are also
possible with some of our other cameras  (we can go as high as 755 frame
per second with a 128*128 resolution camera that we have as well).  Many
other possibilities exist for resolution and frame rate.  Please give me
a call or send an email if you'd like ot discuss the matter more in
depth.

Thanks,
Jim Haley

******************************