CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 16:00:05 +0200

Dear Mr. Fregin,

we are offering C-Mount (F-Mount etc.) adapters for all kind
of CCD cameras and microcopes. We also offer a digital adapter
for Nikon CoolPix cameras 950 / 995 / 4500 / 5000 which ends with a
c-mount thread which can be connected to your microscope
C-Mount adpter. If you would like to get more information,
please let me know.

mfg / regards

Anneliese Schmaus
Product Manager