CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2002

From:
Willy Hausner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 06:45:19 -0500

Announcement for Immediate Release:
Prairie Technologies, LLC, Middleton, Wisconsin

Prairie Technologies, LLC is pleased to announce that we have purchased the
Confocal Microscopy Division of Thermo Noran.  Prairie now offers product
support and service to existing customers using the Odyssey, Odyssey XL, and
Oz Confocal microscope systems.  To schedule service or find out more about
our service offerings please contact Prairie Technologies, LLC at (608)
662-0022 or via email at [log in to unmask]

We will be undergoing a transition period over the next few months while we
take possession of the physical and intellectual property.  Please feel free
to contact us at any time during this transition period.  However your
patience and understanding are greatly appreciated while we absorb this
technology into our present business.

Sincerely,

Willy Hausner
Director