CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2003

From:
"Monson, Frederick C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 08:26:50 -0500

Morning Simon,
        Since I have no idea what the prices are for these systems, I'm
simple passing on the info.  It took me a while to find Ealing (looking for
a filter set i.d.).  So, here is the link.
http://www.ealingcatalog.com/pdf/LabMotion.pdf

Hope this helps,

Fred Monson

Frederick C. Monson, PhD