CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2003

From:
Steve Baxter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:46:10 +0000

You could consider Volocity LE.  This is a free version of Volocity
that allows you to work with a variety of multi-channel,
multi-timepoint, 2D and 3D image data including Zeiss LSM files.  It
will run on Windows, Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X.

The only thing we ask for is that you register with us to get an unlock
code.

For more information look here:

http://www.improvision.com/volocityle/

One more thing - we are planning to release an update to Volocity
(2.0.1) tomorrow which includes a load of improvements to our LSM
support.  You might want to wait 24 hours before downloading.

Cheers,

Steve.

P.S.  Apologies for the commercial post, but I felt in this case it was
kind of relevant!