CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2003

From:
Sarah Locknar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:31:21 -0500

Hi-
There's a book set by Cantor and Schimmel called Biophysical Chemistry that has lots of
information about this that may be useful.  Not much about 2-P absorption per se but it
does talk about symmetry, etc. in the second volume (published in 1980- not sure if
there's a newer edition).  It does have math, but not too much...
-Sarah

Sarah Locknar, Ph.D.
Director, Neuroscience COBRE Imaging/Physiology Core
University of Vermont
802-656-0413