CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2003

From:
Ian Gibbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 08:39:10 +0930

We've sometimes used a procedure similar to Mike's below to label
receptor proteins. For this procedure we use cryostat sections rather
than our usual PEG sections. When it works it is great, but we find a
lot of variability even across different regions of the same section,
which can make life pretty difficult at times!

Good luck is definitely required!

IAN

--
Professor Ian Gibbins