CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2003

Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:02:10 -0500

Alice
we did a review of two packages we use every day you can
see it at

www.cyto.purdue.edu

regards

paul robinson

On 13 Aug 2003 at 10:43, Alice L. Givan wrote:

> Search the CONFOCAL archive at
>
> Hello,
> I would like to hear people's latest comments on software for confocal image analysis.  We are concerned primarily with quantitation (including object counting in multiple colors, etc) but also are interested in deconvolution and 3D-rendering.  We currently use ImageJ and old versions of
AutoDeblur and ImageSpace (Molecular Dynamics).  We have $$ now and need some suggestions about software that we should be testing.  Could you send me your current recommendations and gripes?  Perhaps if you send comments to me directly ([log in to unmask]) we won't cloud up the network with
discussions that may have occurred before. Thanks.

> Alice Givan
> Englert Cell Analysis Laboratory of the
> Norris Cotton Cancer Center
> Dartmouth Medical School

J.Paul Robinson, PhD             PH:(765)4940757
Professor of Immunopharmacology
Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Purdue University          FAX:(765)4940517
EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
WEB: http://www.cyto.purdue.edu