CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2003

From:
Gert van Cappellen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 17:23:09 +0200

The 2GB limitation is a FAT32 limitation for all windows systems. NTFS
does not have this limitation, but to my knowledge the Zeiss 3.2
software is limited to 4GB on these partitions, the older versions limit
to 2 GB. With my 256 MB ram computer system I made these large 2 GB
files without to much problems.

Just my experience,
Gert van Cappellen

--

!!!!  NEW EMAIL ADRESS: [log in to unmask]  !!!!!
!!!!  and new room Ee 0975 !!!!

wigGert van Cappellen
Reproduction and Development, Tel. 010-40 87578 FAX 010-40 89461
P.O.box 1738, 3000 DR ROTTERDAM, Netherlands
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.eur.nl/fgg/endov/multiphoton