CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2003

From:
"Boyko, Vitaly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 00:19:58 +0100
Dear George,

that is all fine. But I do not see where is the advantage of spinning disk versus standard but the "best set-up" for Live Cell Imaging using conventional epifluorescent microscopy (like Nikon's TE2000E microscope and Hamamatsu Orca ER CCD camera(s). Again I am talking about the sensitivity and the resolution of the whole system???

Vitaly Boyko
Senior research Fellow,
NCI-Frederick,
MD 21702