CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2004

From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 15:23:34 -0800

Hi,
In my institution, they solved the problem of measuring and also
finding out which organisms were inside such films, by making
cross-sections and viewing them in the scanning electron  microscope.
This was not very time-consuming, although they had a problem getting
big montages together to illustrate the data.  The group published at
least one paper on their results.

If you search J. L. Greenwood in the literature, you will surely come
up with their paper(s).
Carol Heckman
(Bowling Green State University)