CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2004

From:
Empson R <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:03:13 -0000

Just to say that the UK competition commission did send out paper details on
this - although that was the first I heard of it - and we have a Bio Rad
system !

My paper copy says that the deadline is 6th Feb 2004 - so it is not too late
to make a  representation

Ruth
Dr Ruth M. Empson
Lecturer in Neuroscience
School of Biological Sciences
Royal Holloway University of London
EGHAM
Surrey
TW20 0EX

Tel 01784 414264
Digital voicemail 07092 076899
Fax 01784 434326

*       To find out more please visit the lab homepage at
http://web.rhul.ac.uk/Biological-Sciences/empson/