CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2004

From:
Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:58:32 +1000

Dear John,

It is possible to do this, but you may not have the buttons in your control
panel on the working screen (the laser controls are at the bottom of our
screen, which is where our ROI controls are).  I think you need to customise
your tools - the button is in one of the Tools menus and you need to open
this and drag the button to the controls at the bottom of the screen.
There's another button for setting up excitation wavelengths, etc. too.
cheers,
Rosemary