CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2004

From:
"Wagner, Jessica" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 17:28:01 -0500

Hi Olivia,

We were recently in the same situation - looking for new software for
our existing hardware including a PE confocal.  My strong suggestion is
to see a demo of each software package running your hardware (if you
haven't already done this).  Only one software out of the five that we
considered has been able to run our specific hardware configuration once
the vendor arrived and set up for the demo.

I'd be happy to talk more about my experiences via direct email.

Best,
Jessica

Jessica Wagner
GI Research