CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2004

From:
Michael Cammer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 21:24:46 -0400

Fluorescently labeled G actin may be introduced into cells via
microinjection or, maybe, by some other method such as sonication or
electroporation.  This will be incorporated into f-actin at the filament
ends.  ANother option is to tensfect for GFP tagged actin.
-mc

WORK:  http://www.aecom.yu.edu/aif/
PERSONAL:  http://www.art-studio.us/