CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2004

From:
Gert van Cappellen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:24:51 +0200

There are not much details about the wavelengths and type of imaging you
use to excite and visualise your dyes. I know that when I excite DAPI
with my multi-photon laser the emission will also show up in the green
(>500 nm) channel. Maybe this is what you are looking at?

Gert van Cappellen

--

wigGert van Cappellen
Reproduction and Development, Erasmus MC, Tel. +31-10-40 87578 FAX +31-10-40 89461