CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2004

From:
Ana Maria Barral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 17:24:17 -0700

Dear list,

I just received some funds to buy science books. I would be grateful for
advice as to which one (or maybe 2) book(s) about confocal/deconvolution
microscopy would you recommend to buy.
I am mainly interested in a book that explains the theoretical and
"hardware" issues in microscopy, and not necessarily at a basic level - I
would be happy to see a good discussion about deconvolution algorithms for
example.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,

Ana Maria Barral, Ph.D.
La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology DI-3
10355 Science Center Drv
San Diego CA 92121 USA
Phone: (858) 558 3576
Fax: (858) 558 3579