CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2004

From:
Carl Boswell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:05:36 -0700

Hi James,
Thanks for the reply.  I would be interested in your presentation if it
isn't too much hassle to find it.  I feel that I finally have the knowledge
to develop PSF's for the objectives on our system and thought it would be
good to see what others have collected.  I'll be assessing a PCM2000
confocal on a Nikon E800 using several different oil immersion objectives
and hopefully a water immersion lens.
Thanks again,
Carl

Carl Boswell, Ph.D.