CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2005

Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:11:55 -0500

Ray,

Contact Dr. Vitaly Vodyanoy at Auburn.  He has been doing a lot of work
with bacteria and may have a solution.  I've included his email above.

Thanks
Barbara Foster

Microscopy/Microscopy Education
313 S Jupiter Rd, Suite 100
Allen, TX 75002
P: 972-954-8011
W: www.MicroscopyEducation.com

P. S.
Need a good general reference or light microscopy text? Call us today to
learn more about "Optimizing LIght Microscopy".  Copies still available
through MME... even for class-room lots ... and we give quantity discounts.
Call us at (972)954-8011.