CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2005

From:
Carol Heckman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 13:58:20 -0700

HI, Michal-
I don't know whether you got the advise you were seeking long ago. I
believe most people would approach this problem by use of freezing
methods.  Though, for some reasons, such as the tiny size of your
samples, that may not be the more desirable for you.

I noted as I went to delete this message, that you are working on
stem cells.  We have a universal medium, of which the composition is
unpublished, that I feel is appropriate for stem cell growth.  We are
going to market it soon (by September approximately).  Would the
people you are collaborating with like to have a sample to try it out?
Carol

--
__
Carol A. Heckman, Ph.D.