CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

August 2005

From:
Beat Ludin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 00:14:24 +0200

Hi Roger

I assume you're trying to do this under Windows. If so, try the following

http://neil.fraser.name/software/lpt/
http://www.kemo-electronic.com/en/module/m125/
http://electronickits.com/kit/complete/elec/ck1601.htm

If none of these do the job for you, you can probably find more at the
Parallel Port Central ( http://www.lvr.com/parport.htm ).

Cheers,

Beat