CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2005

From:
"Sarria J.-C. Floyd" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 08:56:01 +0100

2K by 2K in x and y, and 200 images in Z.
No time points.

Sarria Juan-Carlos, Floyd
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL) - Lausanne School of
Life Sciences
BIOIMAGING CENTER Image Processing & Analysis Office
EPFL/20000 FSV/AI-2206
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland

Phone : +41 (21) 693 96 29
Fax:    +41 (21) 693 95 38