CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2006

Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:49:36 -0700

Hi all,

We have some mis-registration problems also, using unidirectional
multitracking mode.  The pinhole was adjusted and the problem presists.
There was a question of fiber optic alignment, but the 405 laser, which uses
a separate fiber optic cable, is not the only channel that has a
registration problem.  Alignment of the lasers themselves could be a source
of trouble.  Zeiss is currently examining images and mulling over what the
next step in troubleshooting is.  Wish us all luck.

Carl

Carl A. Boswell, Ph.D.
Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of Arizona