CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 09:54:19 -0700

Hi Greg,
We had an immunocytochemistry discussion group many years ago, when
that was an emerging technique and discipline.  We found that after a
few months it was the same few faces showing up who were  experienced
practitioners with encompassing interests regarding all aspects of
the chemistry, applications, viewing, etc. A few others with
experience rotated through as they had time, and there was a constant
rotation of new faces who would  ask some questions about their
current project/problem then disappear forever.

It is difficult to provide a mix of technical, background and
academic interests that keep the target audience(s) feeling that
there is a reason to give up an hour for attending on a regular
basis.   See you at the FRET group this afternoon.

Regards,
Glen