CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
"Williams, Geoffrey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 16:42:30 -0400

Oops...

I seem to have hit send with a shortcut switching between windows.
http://www.chroma.com/products/index.php?doPrintSet=yes&sSetID=11005v2
that's the link to the filter set.

Many users here have mentioned that the Confocal Image collected with
the 405 does not represent the image (conventional - ie Eyeball) viewed
using the standard UV filter set.

I do not have experience with this system doing (un)caging type
experiments, BUT the Olympus folks have been using the 405 for such
applications for a couple years now on the FV1000.

I apologize for the two part email...

Regards,
Geoff Williams
Leduc Bioimaging Facility Manager