CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2006

From:
Jon Ekman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 09:35:11 -0500

Leigh,

I have had good success with:

Fluor-Ref fluorescence reference slides from Microscopy & Education
972-954-8011

---Some one from Leica mentioned fluorescent opaque slides that I could put
in each time and check that the values for intensity were the same each time
but I am struggling to find a supplier.---

--No commercial interest.

Cheers,

Jonathan M. Ekman
Imaging Technology Group