CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2006

From:
David Knecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:33:06 -0400

I don't have a copy of the book yet either (soon) but am curious how
others adjust the collar on a water lens.  I have found it difficult
at best. I have been unable to convince myself that the water is
better than the oil within 10um of hte coverslip, but I am willing to
be convinced (especially for the money we paid for that lens).  Is
the procedure is the same for all brands of lenses? Dave

Dr. David Knecht
U-3125
91 N. Eagleville Rd.
University of Connecticut