CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2006

From:
Claire Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:05:47 -0400

We recently started using 35 mm glass bottom dishes from World Precision
Instruments. Their dishes have a much larger viewing area than the matek
dishes. They also have black coated dishes for low light level applications
or two photon with direct detection. We have used them for TIRF microscopy
with no problems with glass thickness or anything that I have notice. They
are called FluoroDish.

No commercial interest.