CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2006

From:
Jeremy Adler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:50:59 +0100

We looked at drift on a Leica confocal, it is unlikely that they differ greatly- it bounced up an down along with the air conditioning.
There is also drift in the X and Y axes

J. Adler and S.N. Pagakis

Reducing Image Distortions Due To Temperature Related Microscope Stage Drift

J. Microscopy, 210, May 2003, 131-137

Jeremy Adler
Cell Biology
The Wenner-Gren Inst.