CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

Sender:
From:
Barbara Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2007 13:07:13 -0500

Congratulations Gisele.  This is so very important!

At the risk of being a little self-promoting, I'd suggest that you
get at least one copy of "Optimizing Light Microscopy."  It has lots
of little experiments that would be a big help in developing your lab
program.  Also, a set of Fluor-Ref slides for teaching the students
how to calibrate their PMTs, etc.

Information is on our web-site: www.MicroscopyEducation.com, and Ken
Piel, here in the MME office, can help you with the details.

Best regards and, again, congratulations!!!
Barbara Foster, President

Microscopy/Microscopy Education
313 S Jupiter Rd, Suite 100
Allen, TX 75002
P: 972-954-8011
W: www.MicroscopyEducation.com

MME is now scheduling customized, on-site courses through
September.  Call us today for details.

P. S.
Need a good general reference or light microscopy text for next
semester? Call us today to learn more about "Optimizing LIght
Microscopy".  Copies still available through MME... even for
class-room lots ... and we give quantity discounts. Call Ken Piel at
(972)954-8011.