CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Sarah Kefayati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 13:49:22 -0400

Hello everyone!

I have just started imaging 200 nm Tetraspeck beads with the diode
laser(407 nm) and objective lens 60x water immersion and also we are
using Fluovew 300 and its soft ware.
I also mounted my sample in water.at the beginning I saw an image of
my beads,trying refocusing the objective my image faded away and I
couldn't get anything at all any more.I think that my sample is
photobleached and I thought maybe is good to use another
solution(probably prolong gold).
Do you have any experience or comment about this regard to share with
me,may be some thing else is wrong!

cheers
sarah