CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
"S. Brunet" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:51:53 -0600

Hello,

This will not answer directly, but how about lubricating the threads?

Regards,
Sophie
Sophie M. K. Brunet, Ph. D.
Research Officer
Optical Spectroscopy, Laser Systems and Applications
[log in to unmask]    ***new***
306-966-1719 (office)   306-966-1702 (fax)
Saskatchewan Structural Sciences Centre
University of Saskatchewan
Thorvaldson Bldg.
110 Science Place