CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Graham Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2007 14:44:11 +0100

For shorter term experiments (up to 24 hours) I often use the base from a
Petri dish, with a hole cut through the centre so as not to interfere with
the light, then add in a piece of damp filter paper, with an equialent hole
cut through it. I then invert this over the sample and it helps prevent my
agar block and liquid cultures from drying out. If the height is an issue
you can get deeper and wider Petri dishes.
Good luck,
Graham